Cook time0 minutes
- 2 14.5oz cans of Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Clove of Garlic
- 1/2 cup of Tahini
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Ice or 1/4 cup of Ice Water
- Salt, to taste
1) In a food processor, add the tahini and garlic and blend for 1 minute, then add the chickpeas, lemon, olive oil and salt and process for 2 minutes.
2) With the motor running, add in one ice cube at a time and keep pureeing until really smooth and creamy.
3) Add the hummus to a shallow bowl, drizzle a bit of extra virgin olive oil over the top and a good pinch of zaatar. Enjoy!
Report a problem