Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes about 2 dozen
- 4oz of Imitation Crab or Jumbo Lump Crab, finely chopped
- 4 Scallions, finely chopped
- 4oz of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp of Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Dried Ginger
- Wonton Wrappers
- Oil for shallow frying
1) In a bowl, mix together the cream cheese, scallions, crab, soy, sesame oil, garlic and ginger and set aside.
2) Take each wonton wrapper, add a small dollop of filling to the center, dab the edges with a bit of water and close in the shape of a little purse (watch video to see how to do this) while you're working on that, add some oil to a skillet, preheat over medium high heat.
3) Shallow fry until golden brown, about a minute or two on each side, then drain on a paper towel lined plate and serve hot with dipping sauce of choice!
Report a problem