Cook time0 minutes
ServingsMakes a dozen
- 2 cups of Crumbled Cookies (about 10 oz of cookies)
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 6 oz of Melted Chocolate Candy Melts
- 1/4 tsp of grated lemon zest to half of the sugar cookie dough
- 2 Tbsp of confetti sprinkles added to half of the cookie dough
- Half of chocolate cookie crumbs plus the zest of 1 clementine
- 1/4 cup of shredded sweetened coconut added to half of the chocolate
- The base is the same for every kind, 2 cups of cookie crumbles plus 4 oz of cream cheese and 1/2 cup of powdered sugar. Have fun and get creative!
1) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together, the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until nice and creamy, then add the cookie crumbles and continue to mix until combined.
2) Form into little balls, place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, drizzle over the melted chocolate and add a few sprinkles on top. Allow them to sit in the fridge for about an hour.
Report a problem