Cook time40 minutes
For the base:
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 2/3 cup of Lemon Curd or jam of choice
- Fresh Raspberries
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup of Cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup of Quick Oats
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, spray with some nonstick spray and set aside.
2) In a bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar until combined, add the eggs and vanilla, whisk until incorporated, then fold in the flour, salt and baking powder.
3) Press mixture into your prepared pan (flour your hands so it helps it not stick) scatter the raspberries on top followed by the curd and set aside.
4) In a small bowl, add the flour, sugar and butter and using a pastry cutter cut the butter in the dry ingredients then stir in the oats and then scatter this mixture evenly over the berries and curd.
5) Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown allow to cool completely before serving.
Report a problem