Cook time10 minutes
ServingsMakes about 100 cookies
- 1 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 3oz of Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 3/4 cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees, position the oven rack to the middle of the oven.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and cream cheese for about 1 minute on medium speed.
3) Add the egg yolk, sugar and vanilla and mix that for a minute as well. Add the flour and salt and mix it until your dough comes together.
4) Place ¼ of the dough into your cookie press, make sure you read the instructions on your particular press to see how to fill it, use, and how long your cookies should bake for.
5) Spritz the cookies onto an ungreased baking sheet a couple inches apart. Sprinkle over your desired sprinkles.
6) Bake the cookies one tray at a time into the center of the oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden around the edges. Allow to cool completely before serving.