Cook time9 minutes
- 1 cup of Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1/4 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chunks
- 1 tsp of Sea Salt
1) Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, line a baking sheet with some parchment paper and set aside.
2) In a large bowl, using a spatula, mix together the cake mix, butter and egg (be patient it takes a couple minutes) then fold in your chocolate chunks.
3) Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out the cookie dough on your prepared baking sheet and sprinkle the top with a tiny amount of sea salt.
4) Bake the cookies for 9 minutes, then serve.
Report a problem