Cook time15 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
- 2/3 cup of Alfredo Sauce
- 8 oz of Diced Chicken
- 4 slices of Diced Deli Ham
- 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees and if you’re using a pizza stone, make sure you place it in your oven before you turn the oven on.
2) Roll out the pizza dough into a 12 inch circle (either by hand or with a rolling pin) and make sure you place the pizza dough on a pizza peel to slide it onto the stone if you’re using one, if not, roll out the dough and place it on a baking sheet.
3) Smear the alfredo sauce in a thin layer all over the surface of the dough, top with the chicken, ham, garlic, half of the parsley, half of the scallions and both cheeses.
4) Bake the pizza for about 15 minutes or until golden brown and crispy all around the edges. Top with the remaining parsley and scallions when it comes out of the oven and dig in!
Report a problem