Cook time40 minutes
ServingsMakes 16 Brownies
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 10 oz of bittersweet chocolate
- 1-1/3 cups of Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of Flour
- 2-1/2 Tbsp of Cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Chips, optional
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8x8” square baking pan with parchment paper making sure it comes up the sides a bit, set aside.
2) In a large saucepan, add the butter and chocolate chips and melt them over medium low heat.
3) In a large bowl, add the sugar, eggs, flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, salt and melted chocolate mixture. Mix everything together well, add in the white chocolate chips and mix them in briefly.
4) Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan, bake them for 40 minutes, allow them to cool completely before serving.
Report a problem