Cook time25 minutes
- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower (you should have 8 cups of florets)
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup of Shredded of Mozzarella
- 1/4 cup of Ground Almond/ Almond Meal
- Pinch of Granulated Garlic
- Salt, to taste
1) Working in batches, pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until it finely minced (looks like tiny rice pieces) then once you're done, place it all in a large microwave safe bowl, place a microwave safe plate on top and pop it in the microwave for 20 minutes making sure to stir it half way through.
2) Let the cauliflower and bowl cool to room temperature for about 15 minutes, then pop it in the fridge to cool completely. In the meantime, preheat your oven to 425 degrees and place a pizza stone in the oven (an upside down cookie sheet works as well if you donít have a pizza stone)
3) Using a lint-free kitchen towel and working in batches, squeeze out any excess liquid from the cauliflower, discard the liquid and place the solids in a large bowl, add in the egg, almond meal, cheese, salt and garlic, mix together well, then form a 12x12Ē circle on a large piece of parchment paper.
4) Carefully transfer the pizza on the pizza stone (parchment included) bake for 15 minutes, then take it out, top with the sauce and cheese and put it back in for 10 more minutes.
5) When you take it out, carefully transfer it on 2 wire racks (put them next to each other to make one big rack to hold the pizza) and let it cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Report a problem