Cook time minutes
- 1 lb Ground Turkey Breast
- 1 Large Clove of Garlic, Grated or finely Minced
- 3 Tbsp of Bread Crumbs
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Basil
- 1 Large Beefsteak Tomatoes cut into 4 slices
- 4 oz of Fresh Mozzarella, cut into slices
- 3 Tbsp of Light Mayo
- 1 Tbsp of Pesto
- 4 Burger Buns toasted or not, up to you
- 1 cup of Fresh Baby Arugla, washed and dried
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Preheat a grill pan over medium high heat.
2) In a large bowl, combine together the ground turkey, garlic, bread crumbs, basil and salt and pepper.
3) Mix everything so its well combined and form 4 patties, making a small indent in the center for even cooking. The burgers will be sticky so if you have to, wet your hands and that will make it easier to handle them.
4) Brush your grill pan with a little oil so the burgers donít stick, cook the burgers for 7 to 8 minutes on the first side and about 4 to 5 minutes on the second side or until they are fully cooked though.
5) When the burgers have about 2 minutes left to cook on the second side, place a slice of the mozzarella on top of each one and cover them with aluminum foil so that the mozzarella can melt. Also if you are planning on toasting your buns, now is the time to do it.
6) Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the pesto and mayo, season lightly with some salt and pepper and set aside.
7) To assemble, smear some of the basil pesto on the bottom of each bun, top with a slice of tomato and top that with the burger, top the burger with a small handful of arugula and place the top on.
Report a problem