Cook time30 minutes
ServingsServes 8 to 10
- ¼ cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- ½ cup of Bittersweet Chocolate Chips or any kind of baking chocolate, melted either in a microwave or over a double boiler
- ¾ cups of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbsp of Corn Syrup
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 3 Tbsp of Whole Milk, lukewarm
- 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp of Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp of Salt
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, spray the bottom of an 8X8 inch baking dish and lay the bottom with parchment paper, set aside. Also place one of the oven racks in the center of the oven.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, instant espresso, salt and baking powder, set aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sugar and corn syrup, add the eggs and vanilla and milk and mix together well.
4) Add the melted chocolate and whisk until the mixture is thick and creamy.
5) Add the dry ingredients and mix them in until they are well blended.
6) Scrape the batter into the prepared pan and bake it for 30 minutes.
Cool completely before cutting.
Report a problem