Cook time15 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Ground Chicken
- 1 Stalk of Celery, roughly chopped
- 1/4 of a Yellow Onion, roughly chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp of Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup of Panko bread crubms
- 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of Buffalo Hot Sauce, I use Frank’s red hot buffalo sauce
- 1/2 cup of Water
- Touch of Olive Oil
- Crumbled Bleu Cheese for topping
- Drizzle of Ranch for topping
- Sliced Scallions for topping
- Roughly Chopped Parsley for topping
1) In a mini chopper (or by hand) add the parsley, onion and celery and pulse until finely chopped, add that mixture to a large bowl with the chicken, egg, ranch, panko bread crumbs, granulated garlic and salt, mix together to combine thoroughly.
2) Smear a little oil on a large plate and set it aside then form little meatballs (oil your hands a tiny bit to prevent the mixture from sticking) place them on the prepared plate, cover and pop them in the fridge for about half an hour.
3) Working in batches, cook the meatballs in a medium skillet for a few minutes just to sear them on the outside, then once you have them all seared, add them all back in, add in the water and buffalo sauce, and cook on medium heat with a lid partially on for about 5 to minutes or until fully cooked through.
4) Place them on a platter and scatter your toppings over the top.
NOTE: Serve these with coleslaw and some mini potato rolls and you will be in heaven!