Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 10 to 12
For the base:
- 6 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups of Biscoff Cookie Crumbs, about 1 sleeve of Biscoff cookies ground in a food processor
- 2 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Confectioner's sugar
- 1-1/4 cup of Biscoff Spread
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- Splash of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup (or a bit more) of Biscoff
- Fresh Berries
1) Grease an 8 inch spring form pan with some non-stick spray or butter, set aside.
2) In a food processor, add the cookies, (one sleeve of Biscoff cookies should be perfect) and pulse until pulverized, add the butter, continue to pulse until mixture resembles wet sand, press in the bottom and slightly up the bottom sides of your prepared pan and set aside.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment (I used a handheld whisk in the video but it's easier and you get better results doing it in a mixer) add the softened cream cheese, let it mix for about 30 seconds to soften it, then add the remaining ingredients and mix on medium speed for a couple minutes or until the mixture is well combined and mousse like, smear on top of the crust, lightly cover (i find it easier to just set a plate on top) and pop it in the fridge for a minimum of 12 hours.
4) Melt some Biscoff in the microwave for about 30 seconds then spoon on the cheesecake and top with berries.
Report a problem