Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 15 oz can of Chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, use one if you don't like things too garlicky
- Juice of 1 Large Lemon
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
- 1 Tbsp of Tahini
- Pinch of Hot Pepper Flakes
- 3 to 4 Tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Add all your ingredients except the oil in a food processor and pulse until coarse.
2) Scrape the sides of the food processor and with the motor running, stream in the olive oil and pulse until you get the consistency you like.
3) Serve with a variety of fresh vegetables such as radishes, fennel, cucumbers, carrots, peppers and tomatoes.
NOTE: If you want more avocado flavor, add another one to this recipe to really kick it up a notch!
Report a problem