Cook time20 minutes
- 1 Sheet of Puff Pastry, thawed
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus, trimmed and cleaned
- 4 oz of Garlic and Herb (or any flavor you like) or Alouette Cheese of Boursin cheese
- Couple Tbsp of Heavy Cream (or milk)
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Freshly Grated Parm
- Egg wash, one egg beaten with a splash of milk or cream
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Roll out your puff pastry so it's about an inch bigger on all sides, then pierce the surface leaving a 1 inch border all around the edges without piercing, place on the prepared baking sheet and set aside.
3) In a bowl, add the cheese and mix with a couple tbsp of cream (or a touch more if needed) to get it nice and creamy, add the parm (just a few Tbsp) then spread on your prepared puff pastry (leaving the border empty) lay your asparagus over the top, drizzle with some oil, salt and pepper, brush the edges of the pastry with the egg wash and bake for about 20 minutes or until deeply golden brown, cool on a wire rack and serve!
Report a problem