Cook time minutes
ServingsMakes 9 Medium-sized Muffins (or 12 Small Muffins)
- 1 ½ cup All Purpose Flour
- ½ cup Granulated Sugar
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 1 Large Mckintosh Apple, peeled and grated
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ tsp baking Powder
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Whole Milk
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a muffin pan with liners and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt, set aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk together the applesauce, oil, grated apple sugar and egg until well combined. Add the dry ingredients and mix it in just until they are barely combined. Add the mil and finish mixing until everything comes together.
4) Using an ice scream scoop, fill your muffin liners, bake for about 20 to 22 minutes for larger size muffins or 18 to 20 minutes for smaller size muffins or until when a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
5) Let cool for about 15 minutes and eat them warm with some spiced honey butter, yum!!
Report a problem