Cook time0 minutes
- 1 heart of Romaine, finely chopped
- 1 14.5oz can of Chickpeas
- 1 6oz oz Jar Artichoke Hearts, quartered
- 1 4oz oz Jar of Peperoncini Rings
- 8oz of Bocconcini, quartered
- 8oz of Soppresata, diced
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Roasted Bell Peppers
- 1/2 cup of Black Olives, halved
- 1/4 cup of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp of Sugar
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp of Freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano Cheese
- 1 Clove of Garlic, finely minced
To make the dressing, add the oil, vinegar, sugar, Italian seasoning, parmigiano, garlic, salt and pepper. Tighten the jar with a lid and shake for about 30 seconds, allow the dressing to sit for about 10 minutes.
When ready to serve, add all of your salad ingredients into a large bowl, drizzle over the dressing (add just half of the dressing and serve the rest on the side).
Toss well and serve!
Report a problem