Cook time0 minutes
ServingsMakes about a dozen
- 1/2 cup of Almond Butter
- 1 cup of White Chocolate Buttons of chips
- 2 cups of Chow Mein Noodles
1) Add the almond butter and chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl and microwave for about a minute or until melted.
2) Stir the noodles in the melted chocolate mixture then make little mounds on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and top the center of each one with some egg shaped candies.
3) Allow them to set for about an hour or so and dig in!
NOTE: Store these in a covered container at room temperature for about 3 days.
Report a problem