Cook time10 minutes
For the salad:
- 1 Head of Romaine, chopped
- 4 cups of Baby Kale or Spinach, washed and dried
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs, peeled and chopped into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup of dried Cranberries
- 1/2 cup of Walnut Halves, toasted
- 5 Slices of Bacon, chopped
- 2 Pears, peeled and diced
- Seeds from 1/2 of a PomegranateFor the Dressing:
- 1/4 cup of Mayo
- 2 tsp of Sugar
- 2 Tbsp of Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp of Poppy Seeds
- A bit of Milk to thin it out if needed
1) To make the dressing, simply mix all the ingredients together in a bowl except the milk. Combine everything together and if you feel like your dressing is a little thick, add a drizzle of milk to thin it out a bit. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for a bit.
2) Cook the bacon in a skillet until crispy, remove to a paper towel lined plate and set aside.
3) When you’re ready to assemble the salad, combine the romaine and baby kale or spinach, place them on your serving platter.
4) Add the remaining ingredients in groups on top of the lettuce.
5) Drizzle the dressing over that salad or serve it on the side.