Cook time minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
For the Dressing:
- 2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp of Anchovy Paste
- 1 Tbsp of Lemon Juice
- 1 Tsp of Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano Reggiano
- 1/3 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to tasteFor the remaining salad:
- 1 Head of Escarole, washed, dried and chopped
- 1/4 of a Small Red Onion, thinly Sliced
- 1/2 cup of Mint Leaves, roughly chopped or torn
- 1/2 cup of Toasted Walnuts
1) To make the dressing, in a small bowl whisk together the mustard, anchovy paste, worcesteshire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper, drizzle in the oil, and whisk in the parm, set aside.
2) Add the escarole to a large bowl, top with the onions, mint and walnuts and drizzle over some of the dressing. Gently toss everything together and dig in right away!