Cook time5 minutes
- 8 oz of Soba Noodles
- 1 Small Red Bell Pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 Carrots, peeled and shredded
- 5 or 6 Scallions, trimmed and sliced thinly on a diagonal
- 1 cup of Sugar Snap Peas, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup of Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- 3 Tbsp of Fresh Mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp of Canola Oil
- 3 Tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Lime Juice
- 1 tsp of Sugar
- 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil
- 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Clove of Garlic, finely minced
- 1 tsp of Grated Ginger
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, seeded and finely minced
1) Cook the noodles according to package instructions, drain and rinse under cold water, place them in a large bowl.
2) To the noodles, add the pepper, scallions, herbs, carrots and snap peas, set aside.
3) In a small bowl, add the garlic, ginger, sesame oil, canola oil, soy sauce, lime juice, rice wine vinegar, sugar and chili.
4) Pour dressing over the noodles and veggies, toss together to make sure everything is mixed well.
5) Cover and refrigerate for about one hour before serving.