Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 821
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 6 to 8Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 40 mins
1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
10 oz of Semisweet Chocolate, melted
1 cup of Granulated Sugar
1/4 tsp of salt
1 cup of flour
2-1/2 tbsp of Cocoa powder
1/2 tsp of Instant espresso powder
1 cup of Chopped up Snickers
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8x8 inch square baking pan with parchment paper making sure it comes up the sides a bit, set aside.
2) In the bowl of a standing mixer, cream together the butter and sugar, add the eggs and mix well.
3) Add the melted chocolate, mix to incorporate. Add the flour, cocoa, espresso powder and salt.
4) Mix until everything is combined and the pieces of snickers and just mix to mix throughout the batter.
4) Spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan, bake them for about 35 to 40 minutes, allow them to cool completely before serving.