Cook time5 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 1 12 oz bag of Semisweet Chocolate
- 1 Bag of Jumbo Marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
1) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
2) Take a few graham crackers, crush them with your hands (you’re looking for a fine crumb) and place a thin layer at the bottom of a 9” glass pie plate. This step is totally optional, you can skip it completely and the dip will still be awesome and even a little easier to scoop.
3) Scatter the chocolate chips in the pie plate, cover with the marshmallows, pop it in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until the marshmallows are golden brown all over.
4) Serve with some graham crackers and enjoy!