Cook time25 minutes
- 2/3 cup of All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp of Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 tsp of Salt
- 1 tsp of Instant Espresso Powder
- 1/2 cup of unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup of Bittersweet Chocolate Chips, melted
- Additional Chocolate Chips and Chopped Walnuts, optional
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, spray or butter a 9” pie pan with some non-stick spray and set it aside.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, salt and espresso powder, set aside.
3) In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar using a spatula, then switch to a whisk and and whisk in the eggs and vanilla, mix until combined, then whisk in the melted chocolate and mix until fully incorporated.
4) Switch back to a spatula, fold in the dry ingredients, mix until incorporated, then pour the mixture in the prepared pan and sprinkle the nuts and chocolate chips over the top.
5) Pop it in the oven, bake for 25 minutes then allow it to sit for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and dig in!