Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 2 Cornish Hens
- Zest of 1/2 of a Lemon
- Sprig of Rosemary, leaves chopped
- Sprig of Thyme, leaves Chopped
- 1/2 tsp of Poultry Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1/2 tsp of Granulated Onion
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1 Head of Garlic, halved
- A few Extra Sprigs of Rosemary and Thyme
- 1/4 cup of White Wine
- 1 cup of Chicken Stock
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and place your cornish hens on a rack in a roasting pan and make sure to pat them dry.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil with the poultry seasoning, garlic powder and onion powder and lemon zest, set aside.
3) Stuff the cavity of the hens with half of the bulb of garlic, half of a lemon and a few sprigs of fresh herbs.
4) Brush the hens all over with the oil mixture, season with salt and pepper and pour the chicken stock and wine in the bottom of the roasting pan.
5) Roast them for about an hour or until fully cooked through.