Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 4- 6
For the Shrimp:
- 1 lb of Shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp of Granulated Garlic
- 1 tsp of Paprika
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to tasteFor the sauce:
- 1/2 cup of Mayo
- 2 Tbsp of Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1-1/2 Tbsp of Srirarcha (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup of Sweet Chili Sauce
- Pinch of Salt
- Chopped Scallions
1) To make the sauce, stir together the mayo, yogurt, Srirarcha, chili sauce, salt and scallions, cover with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge for a bit.
2) Preheat your oven to 450 degrees. Toss the shrimp with the oil, granulated garlic, paprika, salt and pepper, lay on a single layer and pop them in the oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
3) When ready to serve, sprinkle some additional chopped scallions over the shrimp and serve along side the sauce!