Cook time5 minutes
ServingsMakes 10 Cups
- 8 cups of Chex Cereal
- 1/3 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter
- 8oz of Semisweet Chocolate
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- About 1/2 tsp of Salt, optional
- 1 cup of Powdered Sugar
1) In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt together the butter, chocolate chips, peanut butter and vanilla, pour in a large bowl (I find that a big pot works the best for this) mix together well with the chocolate mixture.
2) Divide the mixture in half and working with one half at a time, place half of the cereal mixture in a large resealable bag with half a cup of confectioners sugar and a pinch of salt (if using) seal the bag and toss it all together, do the same with the other half and then place them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet until they set.