Cook time25 minutes
Servingsserves 6 to 8
- 3 lbs of Red Skinned Potatoes, scrubbed and cut into chunks
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup of Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
- about 3/4 of a cup of Whole Milk
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Chives
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Fill a large pot with water and sprinkle in a good pinch of salt, add the potatoes and bring to a boil. Cook the potatoes for about 20 minutes or until soft and tender.
2) Drain the potatoes making sure they are drained really well.
3) Place the potatoes back in the large pot, place the pot over low heat and mash them with a potato masher until desired consistency.
4) Add the butter and stir it in until fully melted, then add the cream cheese and parmiggiano along with the salt and pepper. Drizzle in the milk a little at a time and continue to mix until you have creamy yet chunky delicious mashed potatoes. Stir in the chives, turn the heat off and serve right away!