Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 1076
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Serves 6Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour
1/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
1/3 cup of Heavy Cream
1/3 cup of Whole Milk
2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
1/4 tsp of Salt
1/2 tsp of Lemon Zest
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
About 1 Cup of Raspberries
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, grease a 9 or 10 inch cake pan or cast iron pan, set aside.
2) In a bowl, whisk together the eggs and granulated sugar together for about a minute, then add the milk, cream, vanilla and lemon zest and whisk that for about 30 seconds.
3) Add the flour and butter and whisk for another minute until very smooth.
4) Pour the batter into your prepared pan, evenly scatter the raspberries on top then set aside for the batter to rest for 30 minutes.
5) Bake the clafouti for about 35 minutes, allow it to cool slightly then serve up with a dollop of whipped cream