Cook time25 minutes
ServingsServes 6 to 8
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
- 3 peaches, sliced into half moon slices
- About a scant cup of Fresh Raspberries
- 3 Tbsp of Vanilla Sugar or regular granulated sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp of All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup of Apricot Jam, melted a little in the microwave for about 15 seconds
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2) Roll out the puff pastry on a lightly floured surface until itís about an inch of so bigger on all 4 sides, place it on the prepared baking sheet making sure to shake off any excess flour from the bottom.
3) Take a fork and pierce the center of the pastry, leaving out about an inch border all around (watch video for more clear instructions)
4) In a large bowl, toss the peaches with the flour and sugar, set aside. Brush the pastry with some of the jam, then layer the peaches on the pastry making sure to overlap them slightly.
5) Toss the berries in any remaining flour and sugar mixture from the same bowl you had the peaches in, scatter them on top, and pop the whole thing in the oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy around the edges.
6) Place the tart on a wire rack as soon as it comes out of the oven (parchment paper as well) to finish cooling completely before serving.