Cook time10 minutes
- 1-1/2 lb of Thinly Pounded Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup or so of Freshly Grated Parmigiano Reggiano (parmesan cheese)
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, smashed
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning
- 1 Tbsp of Granulated Garlic
- Sprig of Rosemary
- Sprig of Thyme
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Season the chicken on both sides with salt, pepper, granulated garlic, italian seasoning and the parmesan cheese, set that aside.
2) In a large skillet, add the olive oil, preheat it over medium high heat, add the seasoned chicken (you will have to cook the chicken in batches) and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until the chicken is fully cooked through, remove to a plate and set it aside.
3) Discard any leftover oil in the skillet, then to the same skillet, add the butter, herbs and garlic and cook just for a minute or so, squeeze in half of a lemon, cook for a few seconds then drizzle the sauce over the chicken and dig right in!