Cook time35 minutes
- 2 Zucchini, diced
- 1/4 cup of Diced Yellow Onion
- 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Diced Mild Provolone
- 3 Tbsp of Grated Parm
- 2 Tbsp of Breadcrumbs
- Salt, to taste
1) Preheat the oven to 425 degrees, brush the bottom of a 9 inch round pan with a little oil then sprinkle the bottom with about 2 tsp of breadcrumbs and set aside.
1) Cook the onion and zucchini with a tablespoon of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat for about 4 to 5 minutes or until they cook down and develop some caramelized color, season with a pinch of salt and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, add the cheeses, cooked zucchini mixture, one tablespoon of breadcrumbs and some salt, pour mixture into your prepared pan, grate some parm on top and sprinkle about 2 tsp of breadcrumbs evenly over the top and pop it in the oven for about 20 minutes or until deeply golden brown.