Watch on YouTube | You're Watching Episode: 1136
More Laura in the Kitchen Recipes:
Makes 1 dozenPrep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter, softened at room temperature
1/2 cup of Granulated Sugar
1 cup of Whole Milk
1-1/2 cups of All Purpose Flour
2 tsp of Baking Powder
2 tsp of Vanilla Extract
1/2 tsp of Salt
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line a muffin tin with some liners and set aside.
3) In a bowl, whisk together the butter and sugar until combined, add the eggs (and vanilla extract if using that) and whisk until smooth, whisk in the milk.
4) Add the flour along with the baking powder and salt and mix just until your batter comes together but donít over mix.
5) Fill the bottom of the muffin with about half of a scoop of batter, then add a dollop of Nutella in the center and top with another half scoop of batter, repeat to fill all of them. Sprinkle a little pearled sugar on top if you fancy.
6) Bake them for about 22 minutes or until the cake is fully cooked through then allow them to cool a bit before serving.