Cook time15 minutes
- 16 Oreos
- 2 8oz Packages of Cream Cheese, softened at room temperature
- 2 Tbsp of Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Bean Paste (or vanilla extract)
- 2 Eggs
- Small pinch of salt
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Spray a non-stick muffin tin with some non-stick spray and place an Oreo cookie in the bottom of each muffin cup, set aside.
2) Place 4 Oreos in a resealable bag and bash them until they become crumbs using a skillet or a rolling pin, set aside.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the cream cheese and allow it to get a head start by mixing it for about a minute.
4) Add the sugar, salt, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla and mix everything together on medium speed for about 3 minutes or until creamy and smooth making sure to scrape the sides of the bowl often.
5) Add the crumbled oreos and just mix them long enough to incorporate.
6) Using an ice cream scoop, divide your batter evenly in your prepared muffin tin and bake them for about 15 minute or until the top just looks set.
7) Allow them to cool at room temperature for about 20 minutes and then pop them in the fridge to set and cool for about 3 hours.
NOTES: If you use paper liners to line your muffin tin, you will get a more pale looking mini cheesecake (which is perfect). I opted out because I was out of paper liners. Also, feel free to omit the crumbled Oreos if you prefer a creamy plain cheesecake filling and have the bottom Oreo be the only Oreos you add to the recipe. I change it up from time to time so itís up to you!