Cook time10 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6, as a side
- 8 oz of Short Cut Pasta
- 1/2 cup of Oil Packed Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Marinated Artichoke Hearts, chopped
- 1/4 cup of Chopped Scallions
- 1 Tbsp of Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped Dill (optional)
- 1/4 cup of Pitted Kalamata Olives, chopped
- 2 tsp of Whole Grain Mustard
- Juice of One Large Lemon
- 1/4 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup of Crumbled Feta
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add a generous pinch of salt, add the pasta and cook it according to package instructions. Once fully cooked, drain and rinse under cold water to stop it from cooking any further.
2) In a small jar with a tight fitting lid (or you can do this in a small bowl and whisk it all together) add the mustard, olive oil, lemon juice, salad and pepper, shake really well for about a minute and set aside.
3) In a large bowl, add the cooked pasta along with everything else, add the dressing and mix everything together well to make sure every vegetable and pasta is coated in the dressing.