Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
ServingsMakes One Loaf
- 1/2 cup of Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup of Granulated Sugar
- 1-1/4 cups of All Purpose FLour
- 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Envelope of Pandegliangeli or 2 tsp of Baking Powder
- 1 Envelope of Vanillina or 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp of Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- Pearled Sugar
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees, line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with some parchment paper and spray with some non-stick spray, set aside.
2) In a bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanillina and salt, set aside.
3) In the bowl of a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugar until well combined, add the eggs and continue to mix until well incorporated.
4) Add the dry ingredients along with the milk and mix long enough for your batter to come together.
5) Add the batter to your prepared pan and bake the loaf for 45 to 60 minutes or until fully cooked through.