Cook time minutes
- 1 Small Medium Green Leaf Head of Lettuce, Trimmed, Washed, Dried
- 4 oz Pancetta
- 4 oz Sliced Salami
- 4 oz Thinly sliced Prosciutto
- 8 oz Sharp Provolone (cut into large chunks)For a garnish, use:
- Kalamata Olives
- Green Sicilian Olives
- Pickled Pepperoncini or Cherry Peppers
- Marinated Roasted Peppers
- Marinated Artichoke HeartsNote: These are some of my favorite ingredients for this platter, but you can use any of your favorites or follow my recipe exactly.
1) Make a bed of the lettuce leaves in a large serving platter. Loosely fold or roll the sliced meats and arrange the meats and cheeses neatly in rows or in groups on the lettuce.
2) Garnish the platter with the olives, hot peppers, and giardiniera, roasted peppers and artichoke hearts.
3) Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
4) Serve with crusty Italian bread.. Talk about a great way to start a party!!