Cook time minutes
- 1 cup of Hot Prepared Espresso
- (if you donít have espresso just make 1 cup of very strong coffee)
- 4 Scoops of Chocolate, Vanilla or Coffee Ice Cream ( I prefer mocha chunk ice cream )
- Granulated Sugar (to taste, to sweeten espresso or regular coffee)
1) Take ice cream out of the freezer to let soften just a little wile you prepare your coffee.
2) Prepare your espresso or regular coffee , sweeten it to taste and set aside wile you scoop the ice cream .
3) Place 1 scoop of ice cream into each serving cup and pour over ľ cup of espresso (or regular coffee) over each serving of ice cream, and eat immediately .