Cook time1 hours 0 minutes
- 4 Yukon Gold Potatoes, scrubbed clean
- 6 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter
- 3 Cloves of Garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1 Sprig of Rosemary
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 425 degrees, line a baking sheet with some aluminum foil and set aside.
2) Slice a small slice off the bottom of each potato so it can sit flat and not roll around. Using a sharp knife, cut vertical slices from end to end making sure not to go all the way through.
3) Rub each potato with a little olive oil and place them on your baking sheet, pop them in the oven to roast for 20 minutes.
4) Meanwhile, add the butter, rosemary and garlic into a small saucepan, place it on medium heat, allow the butter to melt and the garlic and rosemary to infuse the butter, remove from the heat off and set aside.
5) After the 20 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven, separate the slices a little with a butter knife, season well with some some salt and pepper and brush some of the infused butter all over the potatoes making sure you get some of that butter between each slice, pop them back in the oven.
6) Roast the potatoes for an additional 40 minutes (or until the potatoes are fully cooked) making sure to baste them with more butter every 10 minutes.
NOTE: Make sure you use a small knife to separate the slices each time you baste them!