Cook time20 minutes
- 1 12 oz Skinless Salmon Fillet, about 1” thick
- 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp of Paprika
- 2 tsp of Chili Powder
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- About 1 Tbsp of Olive Oil
1) Soak your cedar plank in water for about 4 hours.
2) In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, paprika, chili powder, salt, pepper and olive oil.
3) Place the salmon fillets in a resealable plastic bag and pour over the marinade. Seal the bag making sure to squeeze out all the extra air, and pop it in the fridge for a couple hours.
4) Preheat your grill to medium heat (close the lid for 10 minutes after you turn it on).
5) Place the plank on the grill and preheat it until it starts to smoke. Brush a little oil on the surface of the plank, place the salmon fillets on the plank, close the lid on the grill and cook the salmon for about 15 to 20 minutes or until the fish is fully cooked and flakes with a fork easily.