Cook time20 minutes
- 1 lb Ball of Pizza Dough
- 1/3 cup of Pesto
- 6oz of Mozzarella, cut into 32 even pieces
- 2 Tbsp of Olive Oil with one Clove of Garlic grated in
- Freshly Grated Parm
1) Roll out your pizza dough on a lightly floured surface, cut into 32 pieces, dip a piece of mozzarella in the pesto then stuff it in a piece of dough and place it seam side down in an oiled baking pan in a wreath pattern.
2) Once they are all stuffed, cover loosely with a kitchen towel and allow them to rest for about 45 minutes.
3) Meanwhile, preheat your oven to about 425 degrees and bake them until golden brown all over.
4) Allow them to sit for about 5 minutes, then remove to a platter and then brush the garlic oil all over the top and grate some fresh parm over that. Eat right away!