Cook time10 minutes
- 10 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp of Mayo
- 2 Tbsp of Sweet Pickle Relish
- 1 1/2 tsp of Dijon Mustard
- Dash of Tabasco
- Small Pinch of Salt
- 2 Tsp of Grated Onion
1) Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. Let them come to a rolling boil, turn the heat off and let the eggs sit covered in the hot water for 10 minutes. Rinse them under cold water until they are cooled to handle (do this either the morning of or the day before) pop them in the fridge to cool completely.
2) Peel your eggs and cut them in half lengthwise. Scoop out the yolk and pop the yolks in a bowl and place the whites on a platter.
3) With a fork or potato masher, mash the yolks really well, then add the remaining ingredients and mix everything together until you have a smooth mixture.
4) Spoon the filling into the eggs or if you’re feeling fancy, fill a piping bag with the filling (make sure the bag is fitted with a star tip) and pipe the filling in the egg whites.
5) Sprinkle the top with a little paprika and either dig in right away or allow them to set (covered) in the fridge for a while.