Cook time10 minutes
- 1 Large Head of Cauliflower, cleaned and florets prepped
- 1 Medium Russet Potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 oz of Cream Cheese Softened at room temperature
- 4 oz of Sour Cream
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
- Freshly Grated Parmiggiano
1) Add the florets and potatoes to a saucepan, cover them with water add a pinch of salt, bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the veggies well then place them back in the pot with the heat on low and stir them around for about 30 seconds (this is to cook out any remaining water) then place them in a bowl that has been lined with a lint free kitchen towel, wrap the top and let them sit for about 5 minutes.
3) Remove the towel, add the cream cheese, sour cream, parm, salt and pepper and using an immersion blender, puree everything until nice and smooth!