Cook time5 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6 or even 8, depending on the size of the serving dishes
- 1/4 cup of my DIY Instant Vanilla Pudding or, if using store bought, use 1/4 cup of cook and serve vanilla pudding
- 1 cup of Whole Milk
- 1 cup of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Cups of Heavy Cream, whipped to stiff Peaks
- About 20 Oreo Cookies crushed into little pieces
1) In a saucepan, add the milk and pudding mix, cook on medium heat for a few minutes or until it thickens (make sure to constantly stir to keep it from sticking) then pour the hot mixture over the chocolate chips in a medium bowl and stir everything together well until the chocolate chips fully melt. Cover the mixture with some plastic wrap and pop it in the fridge to cool for a couple of hours.
2) Once the chocolate mixture has cooled, mix in about 1/3 of the whipped cream and set aside.
3) When ready to serve, in your serving dishes simply add layer the chocolate mixture, followed by the whipped cream and finish with the crushed cookies, repeat this same layer if you want to make little trifles.