Cook time5 minutes
- 1-1/2 cups of Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup of Chopped Bittersweet Chocolate
- 1/2 cup of Butter
- 1/4 cup of Heavy Cream
- 2 Tbsp of Granulated Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups of Crushed Vanilla Cookies
- 3/4 cup of Sliced Almonds
- 1/4 cup of Confectioners Sugar
1) In a saucepan, add the butter, chocolate, sugar and cream and cook together on low constantly stirring until everything is melted.
2) Pour the chocolate mixture into a large bowl, stir in the cookies and almonds then cover and pop the mixture into the fridge for about an hour.
3) Place the hardened mixture in the center of a large piece of parchment paper, and using the sides of the paper, shape the mixture into a log, then twist the ends and pop the whole thing in the fridge for a few hours to set completely.
4) Once the salami is set, unroll it and use your hands to rub some confectioners sugar all over it, then slice and serve!