Cook time10 minutes
For the salad:
- 10oz of Soba Noodles, cooked according to package instructions and drained well
- 4 Scallions, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp of Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp of Lime Juice
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil (I use Safflower Oil)
- 1 Tbsp of Toasted Sesame Seed Oil
- 2 tsp of Sugar
- 1 Clove of Garlic, grated
- 1 tsp of Grated Ginger
- Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tbsp of Toasted Sesame SeedsFor the Chicken:
- 2 6oz Chicken Breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1 Clove of Garlic, crushed but not chopped
1) Start by marinating the chicken. In a bowl, toss the chicken with the soy sauce, vegetable oil and garlic, set aside for about 15 minutes.
2) Grill the chicken on a grill pan over medium heat for about 3 minutes on each side or until fully cooked through, remove the chicken to a plate and allow it to cool a bit. After itís cooled, slice the chicken into thin strips and set it aside while you make the dressing.
3) In a small bowl, add the grated garlic, ginger, sesame oil, cilantro, sugar, rice vinegar, lime juice and vegetable oil. whisk to combine well and set aside.
4) In a large bowl, add the cooked and drained soba noodles, the chicken and the dressing, toss to make sure everything is well combined and serve!