Cook time10 minutes
- 1 lb of Ground Chicken
- 2 Tbsp of Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup of Hoisin Sauce
- 2 Cloves of Garlic, mined
- 1 Tbsp of Chopped or grated Ginger
- 1 Tsp of Srirarcha or any hot sauce of your choice
- 1 Tbsp of Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp of Cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp of Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp of Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Water
- 1 Can of Water Chestnuts, drained and chopped
- Chopped Scallions
- Lettuce of your choice, I prefer iceberg
1) In a large skillet, add the oil and allow it to heat up over medium-high heat, add the chicken, break it up with a wooden spoon and cook until the chicken is fully cooked through.
2) In a small bowl, whisk together the Hoisin sauce, garlic, ginger, hot sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil and water, stir and set aside.
3) When the chicken is fully cooked, add the sauce along with the water chestnuts, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook for a few minutes. Serve with some scallions on top and you have some around, some chopped peanuts.