Cook time1 hours 5 minutes
- 2 lb of Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1” pieces
- 3 Tbsp of Unsalted Butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp of Dried Onion Flakes
- 2 tsp of Dry Parsley
- 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 5 Slices of Cooked Bacon, chopped into bite size pieces
- 1-1/2 cups of Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar
- 2 Scallions, chopped
- Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2) Add the potatoes to a baking dish along with the butter, dried onion flakes, dried parsley, salt and pepper. Stir together to mix, cover the baking dish with some aluminum foil and pop it in the oven for 30 minutes.
3) After 30 minutes, remove the foil, stir the potatoes a little and pop them back in the oven uncovered for an additional 30 minutes. Make sure to stir them half way through the last 30 minutes.
4) Remove the potatoes from the oven, spoon the ranch dressing over the potatoes (I kind of drizzle it over them) then scatter the bacon over that and top it with the cheese. Pop it back in the oven for 5 to 6 minutes or until the cheese has fully melted.
5) Remove from the oven, scatter the green onions over top and dig in right away!