Cook time minutes
- 2 Tbsp of Vanilla Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Freshly Brewed Espresso
- 1 cup of Whole Milk
- 3 Tbsp of Caramel Sauce, or more to taste, you can use store bought or homemade
1) Place the milk in a small saucepan and bring to a light simmer.
2) Place the warm milk in a blender and blend away for 1 minute.
3) In a large mug or tall glass, add the vanilla syrup, espresso, stir to mix, pour over the frothy milk and add in the caramel, stir the whole thing together and enjoy!
4) If desired, top with small dollop of whipped cream and drizzle some more caramel sauce over the top