Cook time25 minutes
ServingsServes 4 to 6
- 1 8oz Package of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup of Hot Buffalo Sauce
- 1/2 cup of Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup of Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 tsp of Chicken Seasoning
- 1 tsp of Dried Onion Flakes
- 2 Cups of Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/2 cup of Shredded Cheddar
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, add the chicken and shred it finely on medium speed, then add all of the remaining ingredients except for the cheese and mix until thoroughly combined.
3) Add the mixture to a small casserole dish, top with the shredded cheddar and bake for about 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown.
4) Scatter some chopped scallions if you fancy and serve with tortilla or pita chips!